What is a Maintenance Plan?
A Maintenance Plan provides for the Mitsubishi Motors’ recommended services, including specific wear-and-tear items like wiper blades and brake pads. The plan runs for a set duration or mileage, whichever happens first. The Maintenance Plan will help keep your vehicle running smooth and could optimise your resale value. To ensure your plan stays intact, service your vehicle as per Mitsubishi Motors’ guidelines.
This plan is only available through a once-off purchase option and can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form on the right and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
How will this benefit you?
Includes all Mitsubishi Motors-required services and parts
Qualified Mitsubishi technicians
Genuine Mitsubishi parts
What is provided for?*
Service Plan Elements
How do you use this product?
- Check your service intervals – stick to your car’s manufacturer service schedule.
- Make a booking – at your dealer of choice.
- Say you have a LiquidCapital Plan.
- Authorisation go-ahead – the dealer with call the authorisation centre on your behalf.
- Collect and confirm – Collect and inspect your invoice and car.