WHAT IS A MITSUBISHI MOTORS WARRANTY?
A Mitsubishi Motors Warranty comes standard with every new vehicle. It can be transferred to the next owner until the specified year or mileage has been reached.
How will this benefit you?
Takes care of unexpected mechanical malfunctions
Takes care of unexpected electrical failures
Qualified Mitsubishi technicians
Genuine Mitsubishi parts
Can be transferred to the next owner and increase resale value
How do you use this product?
- The administrator of this policy, M-Sure, will assist you every step of the way.
- If you become aware of a mechanical breakdown or electrical failure, you need to report it to M-Sure within 7 days.
- Submit a claim to M-sure by: Calling – 0860 329 729; Emailing – [email protected]; or Visiting: https://www.m-sure.co.za.
- Once your claim is approved, you will be required to take your car to an approved repairer within 7 days of getting approval.
- In order to submit a claim easily you will need; Your name and contact details; Your policy number and Your car’s current kilometre reading.